Tuesday 21 August 2007

Day for relaxation

Hello!

In my previous post I've already wrote that our CEEDer Monika came to Ljubljana to visit me. For the second day of her staying in Ljubljana, I decided that it's time to relax a little bit. That's why me and my friend Barbi took her to the river Iška, which is around 20 minutes from Ljubljana in the town called Ig.

We went to the part of the river where there are beautiful casacades and it's called Iški vindgar. We really enjoyed our time there although the weather was not the best.

Here are some pictures:



After relaxing and swimming we went for pizza. The last thing that I wanted to show her, before she leaves Ljubljana, to go to LC visit in Jesenice with LC Ljubljana, was Ljubljana's park called Tivoli.

Below you can find some pictures from the park:



After a walk through the park it was time to take Monika to the train station where she met with EB of LC Ljubljana.

Here is the last picture in her favourit car :)



Bye

Brina Stegenšek
Vice President of Talent Management
AIESEC Slovenia

No comments: