Tuesday 2 September 2008

My story from Turkey

Hi, I'm Anja and this is my story related to the couple of months spent in Turkey with AIESEC.

...this is really an experience that I want to live it again. You cannot imagine how many people you meet not only in local committee that you work, but also on your journey.

All the people that are there at the same time as you are ceed-ers, trainees,.. so much diversity, it is unbelievable. You have fun, travel and off course work, but the environment and circumstances are completely different and you really want to work because positive energy is everywhere.

This experience change my view of AIESEC all over the world, I feel now that I am a part of a really big and important organization for the society and I want to work in it. I want to make a difference, not just by working in AIESEC, this is also having a big impact on my personal life.




No comments: