Tuesday 4 September 2007

Moni$ about the weekend with EB of LC Kranj

' You never knwo what is gonna happen once you are in...This is how I am feeling exploring my CEED. Getting to know all of YOU, the country,...

Last week I spent on preparations and discussions about planning weekend with LC Kranj. Setting expectations, getting to know each other...

And the dream about the sea side...and the beach :)

Friday_ waking up at 5:30_withour breakfast_with bag on my arm I went to face the future...I went out with the unstoppable thinking how it is gonna be...

We arrived to Ankaran before afternoon... the place was silent eventhough they were other tourists...Pleasant natural environent that put inner peace into question how this weekend will look like.

...Guys were working hard, having a great feeling of responsibility for the results that we should achieve at the end of the meeting...They were sitting and listening, sharing when needed and being open for external perspective of the guest...(me)...

I am proud of the unity that was around us, the team spirit that took us towards HR planning, promotion planning, that built common understanding amongst us.

There was time for work, there was time for fun...The hours that I truly enjoy...

Thanks you for cooperation and exploring sea side...eventhough you have 'beton-made' beach ...:)

Some pictures from the weekend:



You can check also the movie from the weekend on AIESEC Kranj blog.

See you soon...'

Yours CEEDer Moni$

No comments: