Friday 28 March 2008

i'm your MCPe campaign :)


Zivjo dear AIESEC Slovenija!

2.5 months passed since you elected me as your MCP for the term 08-09!

You all know how excited and anxious i feel myself about the coming year. Anyways i think you still don't know exactly who i am and what i'm doing now so i would like to tell you briefly about myself again.

Name: Aigul (means Moonflower in arabic and turkish languages)
Nationality: it's a bit complicated :) i'm russian by citizenship but tatar by etnicity
Home town: Ufa (it's located just near Ural mountains and we have 1 mln citizens there)
Horo sign: Capricorn
Family: both parents are doctors and i'm the only child. they married being students so many people call me *a students child*
University: i study journalism (4th year) but i come to the university mostly when semester exams start :)
My core values: Freedom, justice, love, permanent development

what i love: people.people and people!
i love trying new things, new languages, new ways of travellings. i love kitchen talks and night talks with people, listening and telling stories. i love creating challenges for myself and overcoming them, doing crazy things and enjoying moments. Just being right here and right now and taking maximum of it.

my life vision: to make people arround me happy. How? i was thinking about applying this vision to Human rights area as i feel committed to it and have experience working on that in journalizm. At the same time i use this vision in my everyday life by doing simple things that make an impact.

my biggest dream: to fly on my own. maybe it sounds ordinary, but i got the feeling that i want it when i was invited to the flight-walk arround the Lake of Constance in Germany when i was 16. I was sitting with a pilot as a second pilot and then he proposed me to try to drive the plane. it was a crazy and amazing feeling (+7 people were sitting behind us). To add it was a first time when i was travelling by plane. So this experience reflects a lot on what i'm doing in my life and on my attitude.

my aiesec :) : actually you can read it in my application as well as other info. but if to say briefly - i joined this organisation in 2004, got various experience in all areas, expecially X and TM. Right now i'm MC Director in Russia, meaning that i coach 5 LCs in one of 3 regions, take care of education (conferences) and communications within the region (cooperations, ceeds etc).

my Slovenia: There are 3 months before i start my term in Slovenia. Right now i'm running interviews with candidates to MC team, doing researches on external markets, preparing documents for legal stuff, building connections with other countries and analyzing a LOT.
My wishes for these 3 months of preparations:
communicate as much as possible with you
be aware of what is happening in your LCs
help where i can
be aware of slovene reality as much as possible

My Expected arrival: May!








I'm always here for you. I am happy when i talk to you and know you better and so i know the country because you are the brand of Slovenia. And i'm extremely eager to be a brand of Slovenia as well. Remember, what i told you in my first mcp speech? i know that the TEAM of AIESEC Slovenia will make the country grow in the next term amazingly. And i know that we will do it. All together. Starting from now :-)

Yours
Predzednica AIESEC|Slovenija 08-09
Aigul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.