Wednesday 5 March 2008

Say Hello to Brraazziiillll =)

Well, Im here =)
After some delay to write on this Blog, finally I will do this. It was my strategy to create a big expectation about my post, and more people read it =p

So, lets start with a small presentation: Im Diego Paim, 21, from Sao Paulo - Brazil. I study International Relations there and joined AIESEC in Sept. 2005.

Since I joined, I ve being doing a lot of great things in AIESEC. I meet a LOT of interesting people, jobs that I never imagined, learned a lot of important stuff, and the most imporant, increase my self-knowledge in soooooo many ways.

I like to do a lot of things, almost everything =) So, if you have something to do, just call me and I will be there ;)

I have to tell the truth, before start to think about aplly for the CEED position here, I didnt knew a lot about Slovenia. And then, somehow, I just came here =)

For me, its, so far, the most intense and coolest experience of my life. I always salled the "Abroad" Experience of AIESEC telling people that is the most intense, a unique and special experience, that everybody should grab it !

And now Im just living what I was selling some weeks ago. And I have to tell: Its AMAZING.
Everyday its a complete diferent day. New people, new places, new information. Its a new challenge, its a new history, and this is the most amazing feeling.

ell, I will stop the Fluffy part now, and let a very clear message for everybody:

GO ABROAD !!!! And live the most amazing stage of AIESEC Experience =)

No comments: